Thu, Apr 22|
Kalahari Resort-Wisconsin Dells
39th Annual Wisconsin District Ladies Retreat
"One Thing I Know: That Though I Was Blind, Now I See
Time & Location
Apr 22, 2021, 6:30 PM CDT – Apr 25, 2021, 12:00 PM CDT
Kalahari Resort-Wisconsin Dells, 1305 Kalahari Dr, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, USA
About the event
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: List ALL individual names even if registering as a group and paying with one credit card.
- Registrations fees are transferable but NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Ladies Retreat is designed for ladies 16 and older.
- No infants or children are permitted in the sanctuary at any time. A Nursing Mothers' Room is provided for Registered Ladies bringing nursing infants.
- EARLY Full Registration: November 1, 2020 - March 22 2021 ($55)
- LATE Full Registration: Starts March 23, 2020 ($65)
- Walk-In Registration: Starts April 22, 2020 ($65)
- Ala Carte Registration: Starts November 1 ($22 per Session)
**Note: Registrations after Apil 5, 2021 will not be entered into Door Prize Drawings
There will be interpretation for the deaf.
ROOM RESERVATIONS: Hotel reservations open November 1, 2020, and close March 22, 2021. Please note that these are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Kalahari recommends that we make our reservations online at https://book.passkey.com/e/50147927
Or you can call Kalahari Resort to make your room reservations (877-253-5466). Ask for room block: Wisconsin Ladies Ministries 2021 in the "Sands".
Wisconsin Dells is a "Premier Resort Area," therefore subject to an additional sales and lodging tax. This tax can be saved by making group reservations using the church tax exemption information. When calling the Kalahari, obtain complete information on the check-in process for using the church exemption and church credit cards.
Room Rates for 2-night stay: (Please note NEW 2021 room designations.)
- Double Queen + Balcony (DQB) or Double Queen + Sofa (DQS): $246 ($123 per night x 2 nights) Sleeps 4
- King Living Room Kitchen (KLRK): $308 ($154 per night x 2 nights) (1 king bed, sofa sleeper) Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedroom Living Room Kitchen (2BLRK): $556 ($278 per night x 2 nights) Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedroom Living Room Kitchen or (3BLRK): $802 ($401 per night x2 nights) Sleeps 12Room Reservations require one night's room deposit per room reserved.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made up to 72 hours before the event are subject to a $25 fee per room cancellation fee.
- Any cancellations after that time are charged the full fee.
MINISTERS WIVES & LADY MINISTERS LUNCHEON: Friday, immediately following ShareFair, a special buffet luncheon will be served for our ministers' wives and lady ministers.
- Tickets may be purchased online at the same time as registration.
- Tickets for this event must be purchased by April 10, 2021.
- Cost is $12
NORTH AMERICAN MISSIONS (Home Missions) GIFT CARDS: Be a special blessing to some special ladies! Ladies attending Retreat are asked to bring Wal-Mart and Kwik Trip gift cards to bless our Wisconsin Home Missionary families. These gift cards will be divided proportionately among our Wisconsin Home Missionary families. A table will be conveniently located by the Registration area for you to place your contributions.
MOTHERS MEMORIAL OFFERING: A special Ladies Retreat Mothers Memorial offering will be given on Friday evening. Please note: Mothers Memorial offerings given at Ladies Retreat count towards your church's annual giving, if your church is referenced with your offering.
- The Treasure Shoppe is our special shopping nook featuring vendors with an array of items. The Treasure Shoppe is open before and after Retreat Service times. Included will be Pentecostal Publishing House, as well as a variety of Clothing and General Merchandise Vendors.
- Treasure Shoppe vendor spaces require pre-approval. Submit requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spaces are limited and sold on a first-come, first-approved basis.
- Cost is $60 per space and limited to a maximum of 3 spaces per vendor
DAY OF EVENT:
- Hotel Registration begins at 3 pm (check with Kalahari to confirm)
- Retreat Registration opens at 4 pm
- Treasure Shoppe opens at 4 pm
- First Service doors open at 6:00 pm; Prayer at 6:15 pm